Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

http // action resetpw&ssdcat 264&displang iso

Customer Question

I was told to copy and paste the above on my web site but it says it does not match anything--all I want to do is to change my charge card because we have a new one.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to

My name is Dustin, And I am one of the experts who will assist you today!

I used the link you sent, and reset your password.

Your new password should now be, justanswer

Let me know if you have any further issues!

Please click the green accept button to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.
If my answer helped, please make sure to leave positive feedback on the screen that comes up after clicking accept. If my answer did not work, please wait to leave feedback till we get the issue fixed!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will not accept your answere --I did not want to join this club and I have declined the bill on my credit card--I am really very upset--I was led to believe that I was dealing with Norton. This better be taken off and taken care of or I will report all of you to the authorities for trying to take advantage of an elderly woman.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
We dont take advantage of elderly people, I help a great number of seniors every day.. Who are happy to recieve said help..

Did the password I sent you work/? It should have.. But if it did not

Good luck with norton and getting the help you need, if you change your mind, you know where to find me!

Our company has an A+ rating with the better business buruea, im going to submit your request for refund.. If y ou want to contact the customer service department, you can do so below.