Jess
Jess, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

i want to cancel my magicjack order. we have the 30 day trial

i want to cancel my magicjack order. we have the 30 day trial now and do not like it. please give me the address to mail the magic jack back. also please cancel the credit card we gave you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com. I am glad to assist you today.

The magicJack Money Back Guarantee policy ensures your complete satisfaction. If for any reason you wish to cancel service within 30 days of your purchase from magicjack.com (which is the date you order the magicJack), we will refund your money if the terms of our Money Back Guarantee are satisfied.

If you purchased your magicJack at a retailer, we recommend that you adhere to the retailer's return policy and return the device to the retailer with your original packaging and receipt.

Terms of Money Back Guarantee:

The money back guarantee applies only to magicJack device purchased on magicjack.com

• You must return your magicJack(s) within 30 days with the RMA email or RMA Bar Code enclosed
  • Before returning equipment you must obtain a valid RMA number from our Customer Care department by visiting: http://my.magicjack.com/returns.html
  • All returned equipment must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact.
  • All components must be included.

The magicJack Money Back Guarantee will not be issued if you fail to meet these requirements.

You are responsible for return shipping. Equipment returned without a valid RMA number will not be eligible for the magicJack Money Back Guarantee.

Your method of payment will be credited within two weeks from date of return. The credit may not show up on your physical printed statement from your bank for up to two billing cycles.

magicJack always wishes to provide you a pleasant and satisfactory experience.

Source: MagicJack.com

I hope that helped.
Jess