John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I have installed Adobe Flash Player, yet it is not recognized.

I have installed Adobe Flash Player, yet it is not recognized. Have uninstalled, reinstalled; uninstalled, cleaned registry, reinstalled; uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled.

I continue to get 'you must install Adobe Flash Player to view this" message

Any ideas?

cyball83 :

Hello and Welcome to Just answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today

cyball83 :

Which version of Internet explorer are you using?

cyball83 :

To check it open Internet explorer then click on help or ? then click on about Internet explorer.Let me know

cyball83 :

Sir did you find the version of Internet explorer?

Customer:

9.0.8112

cyball83 :

OK is this 64 bit Internet explorer or 32 bit ?

Customer:

32

cyball83 :

Before we continue.

Please bookmark/add to favourites this page, use that bookmark or favourites in case you get disconnected you can also get back to the chat using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can get back to this chat

Customer:

got it

cyball83 :

please click on this link http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ see if it shows flash player successfully installed message

Customer:

it does not. However, when I initially install it, it does

cyball83 :

OK that is strange.can i remote access to your PC and check the problem.you can see what all i am doing in the PC.let me know

Customer:

sure

cyball83 :

One moment Please .do not leave the PC. I will give the link to remote access your PC

cyball83 :

Please click on this link http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=d41d94c5-d51d-49b0-8ed7-90fefaa0e42a&SUPPORT=NET then you will get a disclaimer please click on i agree then you get a java application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again

cyball83 :

Everything seems to be working fine so please don’t forget to click ACCEPT button in this chat page & leave a POSITIVE Feedback and some Bonus will be well appreciated. That’s the only way i get paid for the services that I have provided to you