John, Computer Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE

does my dell 1750 laptop have an input line for connection

Customer Question

does my dell 1750 laptop have an "input line" for connection to Bose?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

cyball83 :

Hello and Welcome to Just answer. My name is XXXX X will be assisting you today

Customer :

hi

cyball83 :

Hello sir,Can you please specify the service tag number of Dell Laptop and also the model of the Bose

cyball83 :

The service tag number of the Laptop is located on the bottom of the laptop

Customer :

sorry im so slow. my service code is 7JY3SJ1 and its a bose radio with cd slot

cyball83 :

Its ok, can you check the model number of the Bose radio.

cyball83 :

because there are lot of models with radio and cd player

Customer :

ill try AWRCC2

Customer :

ARE YOU THERE

cyball83 :

yes.

cyball83 :

are you trying to connect the bose as the sound output for laptop

Customer :

DID YOU FIND AN ANSWER

cyball83 :

Are you trying to connect the bose as the sound output for laptop?

Customer :

YES

cyball83 :

what all connecting ports are there on the BOSE

Customer :

ITS NOT THE BOSE IM QUESTIONING, ITS THE DELL. DOES IT HAVE AN INPUT LINE? THE BOSE HAS THE OUTLET LINE.

cyball83 :

The dell has Audio inputs: 3.5mm jack in it

cyball83 :

is that what you are looking for

Customer :

DO I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SO I CAN CONNECT A WIRE FROM THE BOSE TO THE DELL???

cyball83 :

is that wires one end look like hear phone pin

cyball83 :

do you want a image of it

Customer :

YES

cyball83 :

is this how it looks like

Full Size Image

Customer :

WHERE IS THE OUTLET LOCATED ON MY DELL?

cyball83 :

one moment i will show you a image of that

cyball83 :

Look for a blue colored jack

cyball83 :

like this

Full Size Image

cyball83 :

number one

Customer :

I THINK I FOUND IT ON THE FRONT THERE ARE 2 HOLES

cyball83 :

yes that is the one

Customer :

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP I DONT HAVE A BLUE COLORED JACK. DONT CHARGE ME FOR THIS CHAT

cyball83 :

ok