JazzyJ72
JazzyJ72, IT Business Owner
Experience:  MCP, MCSE, A+, N+, CNA certifications
55485381

We can bring up GBTV icon on our TV screen and when we click

We can bring up GBTV icon on our TV screen and when we click on it it goes to "retreiving"
and then nothing happens. What do we do???

Hello.. my name isXXXXX and I specialize in the impossible. Lets see if we can solve your issue together...

This is a web based service I assume...has the content played previously with success?

The Glenn Beck program is a 9.95 monthly subscription...were you on a 14 day trial account that has ended...if so update the account information with valid credit card or other financial data and you will see the program again

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

We joined and had it charged to our Visa account which shows the charge of $4.95.

Ok have you contacted the support team since your change over...did the payment clear...is there a wait period for transistion from trial to paid subscription? Did the program today already begin BEFORE you made the switch? If so you may have to wait for the on-demand edition to be posted AFTER the program ends...just my thought as I have seen that occur in other formats
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We weren't on a trial subscription. We signed up for GBTV 3months ago. The charges have shown up on our VISA Statement since July. We have not contacted "the support team". What team is that?

Ok I was not aware of the 3 month subscription to the service..perhaps the program is having technical dificulties. The support team is located here: http://web.gbtv.com/faq/contact.jsp

This is the only information I see on their site for support...

Thank You very much! Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Have a wonderful evening...thanks again!

Jason Segale