namstech, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  M.S. Signals and Information Processing

How to cancel my OTL membership?

Customer Question

How can I cancel OTL I have not received my credit scores and they have charged my account?

Category: Computer
Expert:  namstech replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! As per information provided on their website, you can cancel the membership as follows (I quote): "You can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our Customer Care department at 1-800-972-7204. We are available to assist you every day of the week: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM TO 5 PM CST, and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST. Once you cancel your membership, you will receive no further charges. To reduce the amount of time it will take our representative to process your request, please have the following information handy: ScoreSense® Member ID (provided in your Welcome email) or Social Security number First and last name Physical address used to register your ScoreSense account" For reference, check the following link:

I hope this helps.