s4sys
s4sys, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Bachelors in computer science engineering & 3+ years experience in System\Network support
27774087

I need to change my password XXXXX my sbcglobal.net (Yahoo) e-mail

Customer Question

I need to change my password XXXXX my sbcglobal.net (Yahoo) e-mail - how do I do that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  s4sys replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for using Just answer.

Please follow the below steps to reset your sbcgloal email password

Log into your SBCglobal account as you normally do to check your email through the Web. If you use Outlook or another email client, you will need to use the web-based email to change your password.

Find the "My Account" link at the top of the webpage, close to your user name, and click on the link.

Provide your SBCglobal account password XXXXX to verify you have permission to make a change to your account.

Click on the "Change Password" link near the top of the webpage.

Type your current password XXXXX more time in the box beside "Current Password."

Make up a new password XXXXX a combination of letters and numbers. You can use both lowercase and capitalized letters. The password XXXXX be something you can remember easily, particularly if you plan to check your email remotely in the future.

Type the new password XXXXX the box beside "New Password" and in the box beside "Confirm New Password."

Put the new password XXXXX the system by clicking the "Save" button.

Log out of your email account, and log back in to make sure the new password XXXXX

Let me know if you have any concern

With Regards,
Chindhu
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have logged into my e-mail account as instructed. However, there is no "My Account" link anywhere on the page.
Expert:  s4sys replied 5 years ago.

Click on the Options (Top Right side of mail page) and click on mail options

and there you can find the option Account information when clicking on that it will prompt you to enter the password XXXXX one more time, by entering the password XXXXX will be able to see the change password XXXXX

Click there to change your password

Please let me know if you have any concern

With Regards,
Chindhu
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks much - I have now changed my e-mail password.
Expert:  s4sys replied 5 years ago.

Good to hear that.

Thanks for using Just answer service

With Regards,
Chindhu