Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of experience in troubleshooting computer problems. A+ Computer Maintenance and Repair
16569391

My grandson downloade a game in August for $1.99 (which I approved).

Customer Question

My grandson downloade a game in August for $1.99 (which I approved). However, I have had 7 more to show up on my debit card. They are all with Google (name of game).com/chca. Please tell me how I can dispute this. I have found no phone number or e-mail address to contact.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Travis B. :

Hello

Travis B. :

With whom did the game be downloaded from..also does it show the same game 8 times?

Customer :

I'm not sure. It was on his Droid phone. The name Google shows up on my statement with different lettering behind it which is probably different games

Travis B. :

yeah, so you got the statement with your phone bill whom is the provider of your cell's?

Travis B. :

On your bill it should state next to the charge, either a business name or their contact number.

Travis B. :

If you could get a name of the game, I could possibly get a phone number.

Customer :

Are you there? I answered the above question but got no answer. One of the transactions read Google *gameloft GOOGLE.COM/chca

Travis B. :

I am here are you not getting my answers? Please give me a few moment.

Customer :

Another one was Google *7ia Design Google.com/chca

Customer :

The statement isn't on my phone bill. It shows up on my bank statement as I let him use my Debit card.

Customer :

yes I am getting your answers. Will continue to wait.

Customer :

Another one on my statement is Google*JoshOClock Google.com/chca. No phone number on any of these.

Customer :

Are you still there?

Customer :

I haven't got an answer yet. what do I do?

Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Alright, please give me a few moments,

Thanks!

Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Alright:

I don't recognize a charge on my credit/debit card statement.

If you recently made a purchase using Google Checkout, it will appear on your credit card statement as GOOGLE *Store Name.

You can view more details about purchases made through Google Checkout on the Purchase History page in your account. If you'd like to see what was included in an order, or if you'd like to check the order's status or contact the seller about a return or refund, just follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your account at https://checkout.google.com/.
  2. On the Purchase History page, click View Order next to the order for which you'd like to view details.

Learn more about charges and authorizations, or report unauthorized charges.

Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Please review you answer below:

Alright:

Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Original Answer:

Also to contact google directy their contact information is as follows:

Gmail (Google) support Phone Number: 1-650-253-0000 or(NNN) NNN-NNNN

GMAIL Fax Number: 1-650-253-0001

Expert:  Travis B. replied 2 years ago.

Somehow we got disconnected, you were still in chat..I posted the answer 3 times for you to see, please let me know if you need more assistance.

Travis B.