Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

How can I retrieve my email password Its in my iphone but

How can I retrieve my email password? Its in my iphone but I need it for my laptop and I don't remember it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

What operating system is on the laptop please?
Do you regularly get email on the laptop?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows 7

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
I am not the right person for this, you have a place in Windows 7 that stores passwords for when you get your email but I do not know where it is.
I will send you to a Windows expert that can better serve you.
Please stand by.
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please let me know ONLY the part of your email address after the '@' symbol (like gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc, etc). Please do not give me the whole email address as the system will hide it for your privacy. Please click "Reply to your expert" to let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
gmail.com
OK, please follow the steps below from your computer in order to reset the password:

1- Please click here --->http://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

2- Enter your email address and click the Submit button

3- Enter the characters in the SAME ORDER you see there

4- Click Continue

5- Then follow all the prompts to reset your password

6- If all is good, then the iPhone will ask you for the new password XXXXX when you try to check your messages.

7- After you follow my solution, please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

8- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Experience: Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified