Bernie, Computer Specialist
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

On my new toshiba satellite laptop (P770), the print screen

On my new toshiba satellite laptop (P770), the print screen key is different than on my last one - instead of having a dedicated key, it shares a key the END button. How do I use that key? It doesn't work with Ctrl, Alt, or the Shift key.
Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please press and hold down the FN key and then press the print screen key.

Additionally - there is free software that will let you change the print screen key to any key:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so does that change the key permanently (until I use the FN key again)? Or another way to ask the question - is the FN key a toggle button?
Yes, the FN key is a toggle key for the Satellite, so you can access the second function on a combo key.

Additionally, Gadwin doesn't change the key permanently - and you won't need to use the FN with Gadwin.