Bernie, Computer Specialist
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

I purchased my hp computer over a year ago but failed to register

I purchased my hp computer over a year ago but failed to register any programs or the computer itself... we had a medical emergency and now, a year later any my husband FINALLY out of the hospital after numerous procedures, etc. I find I only have 4 more times to enter word and other programs. PLEASE HELP ME GET EVERYTHING REGISTERED WITH NUMBERS I CAN USE WHEN MY "TRIAL" RUNS OUT
Welcome to JustAnswer!

You can certainly buy a product key to enter in the program by going to this site:

Click here:

The Office Home and Student version is probably all you need but please look at the program chart included to make sure.

Additionally, although you can certainly upgrade to Office 2010, but it's also worth trying a free product called OpenOffice. It is a full featured productivity suite like Microsoft and has the ability to open doc files and save doc files, so it's fully backward compatible with Office.

You may download it directly to your computer and install it at this link:

Once satisfied, please press ACCEPT ANSWER. That is how I'm paid and you won't be charged twice. Positive feedback and/or a bonus is appreciated!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Question # XXXXX: I have a Hitachi SimpleDrive mini that seems unable to connect to my computer through the port?? It connects to my daughter;s.. how can I check what is not working???
Thank you - if you feel my first answer helped you, please press Accept Answer.

According to the rules of the site, since your second question is on a completely different matter - please ask it as a separate question here:

In the box shown on that page. It will be sent to all computer experts to answer for you.