IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

how to activate the old magic jack number device and use it

Customer Question

how to activate the old magic jack number device and use it again?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Miro and I will assist you solve your problem.

The installation process shouldn't be too hard. It only requires an active Internet connection and a functional MagicJack USB device, because when you plug it in your computer, most of the process is automatized. Just make sure to plug it directly to one of the free USB ports on your computer. If it is not recognized, try another USB port or try without extension cord.

You can check THIS website. There you can find thorough instructions on how to configure your MagicJack device.

Also, to see if your account is still active and whether it can be used, try to log in to my magicjack website, using THIS LINK.