Omer
Omer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  MCSE Certified , Degree in CMIS Computer information Systems, 7 years of work in the IT Field
37817776

We just bought Landscape Deck & Patio Designer. Alas, Im

We just bought Landscape Deck & Patio Designer. Alas, I'm working on an iMac OS 10.6.8.
Can I assume that the program is not compatible with an iMac? If not, are there any that are?

Omer :

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer.com

Can you please tell me what version of Landscape Deck and Patio Designer you purchased?

Customer:

Just a minute. Let me check.

Customer:

Where can I find that information? It's not readily visible on the box.

Omer :

It should say somewhere on the box usually on the site or the back where it describe the computer specs needed for the program

Customer:

It does say NexGen on the cover. Does that help?

Omer :

On second

Customer:

I see the date as 2010. It may be that the bar code label is covering the version number. I can read all of the system requirements.

Customer:

Not exactly. It does say on the box cover that it works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Like a dummy I didn't read that when I bought it.

Omer :

Then unfortunately that version will not work on your mac. Unless you are running a copy of windows under parralells or a similar program.

Customer:

Thanks for your help. That's what I thought. I'll accept and then give you a good review.