Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

i forgot my password XXXXX my alternate email address including

i forgot my password XXXXX my alternate email address including my answer to my security questions....my email address isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX....and my mobile number is XXXXX longer valid so its no use and i really dont want to recreate another one...cause all of my contacts ect...are in there..i dont no what to do can you help me ????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please let me know the part of your email address after the '@' symbol (like gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc, etc). Please do not give me the whole email address as the system will hide it for your privacy. Please click "Reply to your expert" to let me know.

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
@rocketmail.com
OK, Rocketmail.com is from Yahoo.com. Please click here to reset your password XXXXX> http://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot

Select "I forgot my password" and click Next

Follow ALL the prompts in order to reset your password

If no luck, I am afraid your yahoo account has been hacked. Usually email addresses are being hacked by weak passwords that are easily guessed by computers OR by users that enter their password XXXXX fake websites.

There is a YAHOO Validation Page that they (Yahoo) have set up to attempt to validate ownership of an account in cases where the Password XXXXX Basic steps do not work.

The Validation Page was created to ask key questions about your account (only you would be able to provide to Yahoo) when you created or updated your account. The more information you provide to Yahoo, the better for their Support Agents to validate your identity. Enter the security questions and answers that you had, it does not matter if the hackers changed it, yahoo will check your previous information too

The direct link to the Validation Page is: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general-01.html <=== Click here

This is the best you can do. They should answer in 2 or 3 days. Please do that as soon as you possible. I think it is a lot of waiting time, but it is the best we can do, because unfortunately Yahoo does not have phone customer support for email issues.

Please note I do NOT work for Yahoo so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If you are a Paid Yahoo customer you can also call Yahoo customer service at 1-866-562-7219

You can also email Yahoo directly atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX, but the best bet it is the Validation Page.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
but the main reason is i forgot my answers to my security questions...thats how come i cant get into my account..
OK, then please use the validation page. Yahoo should answer in 2 or 3 days.

There is a YAHOO Validation Page that they (Yahoo) have set up to attempt to validate ownership of an account in cases where the Password Reset Basic steps do not work.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i filled out the information what do i do now...

You just have to wait the response of Yahoo. They will send an answer to your alternate email address (the one you typed under "If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Experience: Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok thank you