Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

I am a paid member of American Greetings/yahoo and I want to

Customer Question

I am a paid member of American Greetings/yahoo and I want to change to American Greetings. I have already paid for one year. How may I go about this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. Please click here and open the sign in page of American Greetings. Login with your email address and password. If you can't login with the email address and password you may entering the password incorrectly. Then click here and open the American Greetings page for retrieving the password. Enter your email and they will send it to your email.

Please ACCEPT My Solution If It Helped ..

POSITIVE Feedback And A BONUS Are Always Appreciated ..

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I would like to cancel this ridiculous charge of $48.00. There was nothing wrong with the answer, but I have been duped, and want $48.00 removed from my charge card immediately. If this is not done, I will be in touch with Chase Bank immediately.

I will try to be more careful when I want an "immediate answer" in order not to be taken advantage of like this again.

I have already lost $20.00 and will just forget about American Greetings. I will not lose another $48.00
You can ask for the refund of your security deposit and close this question. Contact [email protected] for the refund.