boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Software/Computer Expert
Experience:  Expert in computer technical support/10 yrs exp, Software Engineer 4 yrs exp, Networking 6 yrs exp
43327059

I just purchased a Belkin.390 and installed it between the

Customer Question

I just purchased a Belkin.390 and installed it between the Hughes net modem and my computer. I also installed the CD and it loaded to my computer. I get internet, but i am having trouble getting my IPOD to connect to the router. I can't find the instruction manual and i would appreciate instructions to set up the router or info on how to get the instruction manual on my computer.
Thanks!
Greg Dinsmore
Category: Computer
Expert:  boxfrederick replied 5 years ago.

boxfrederick :

Hello, my name is Frederick and I am here to assist you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What do you need to know?
Did you set up your wireless when you used the cd, if not please open a web browser (IE will work) and type in 192.168.2.1. If it asks for a username and password leave blank and hit enter.

This should bring you to the routers built in settings menu. Select wireless and check to see if it is enabled, should have a link on left for simple set up wizard. Set up your wireless here, let me know if you cant get there.
If your having any trouble using the router here is a link to belkins support page with links for there current models pdf's with instructions.

http://www.belkin.com/uk/old-support/tech/issues_more.asp

I will be logging off, if you have further questions I can assist you in the morning or tomorrow afternoon.