Nimman
Nimman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Many years experience. Diploma In Computer Engineering. CCNA , CCNP
50152118

How can I delete all my contacts fron Outlook 2010?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Nimman replied 5 years ago.

If there is a Contacts folder that you don't want to display in the Show names from the list in the Address Book, do the following:

1. In the Navigation Pane, click Contacts.
  2. Under My Contacts, right-click the Contacts folder that you want to remove from the Address Book, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.
  3. Click the Outlook Address Book tab, and then clear the Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book check box.
  4. Click OK.
  5. On the Standard toolbar, click Address Book
  6. In the Show names from the list, make sure that the Contacts folder is not displayed in the list. If it is still displayed in the list, follow the steps in the next procedure.
Expert:  Nimman replied 5 years ago.

If you want to delete the Contacts folder from the Address Book, do the following:

1. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
  2. Click View or change existing directories or address books, and then click Next.
  3. Select Outlook Address Book, and then click Change.
  4. Select the Contacts folder that you want to remove, and then click Remove Address Book.
  5. Exit and restart Outlook.