Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

My login to account is not working. Please help!

Why can't I log into my account?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

What is the message you receive when you try to log on?

Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

Are you using this page to sign in?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No. The main page.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need to get a phone number from there. Other than that, I couldn't care less.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

Did you use my link to sign in?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I had an account a while back, but now I used another Email address to get back on. I just tried that link.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just tried that link.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

On my old Email, it asked if I want to renew my account, I don't want to. It won't let me log in on my new one. Just need that number.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.
What number are you referring to?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
A woman's number. A phone number.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

And what is the exact message you receive when you try to use your new email address to log in?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

There is a problem with your account. Go to that resolutions web site. And that's how I got to you. I think they scammed me or something.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

Did you have contact with the women in that account? Or did she have her phone number listed on her profile?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

She emailed it to me through the dating site, but I didn't write it down. It isn't on her profile. I don't think you can help me unless you work for I just got scammed and have to deal with it. Thanks for trying.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 years ago.

It does not sound like you have been scammed.
It sounds like your account has been deactivated.
Use this form and ask what is wrong with your account

You can also read about it here:
If you are receiving an error message when attempting to login into our site or use your password to make changes to your account settings, please review the following troubleshooting tips to help get you on your way:

• The password field on the Login page is not case sensitive
  • The password field on the Account Settings page is case sensitive
  • If you are copying and pasting your password into the password field, be sure you did not copy a blank "space" before or after the password

Username/Password Issue
Hopefully, this is a simple matter of entering the right username and password . Click here to enter your registered email address and retrieve the username and password associated with your account, then enter it carefully before trying to sign in. If a password auto-populates for you, try typing the password in manually.

• If you receive your username and password correctly, but they aren't accepted when you sign in, make sure you're accessing the U.S. sign-in page by navigating to
  • If your email address is not recognized, make sure you are entering the email address associated with your account. If you have multiple accounts, make sure you enter the right one.
  • If you're sure you have the right email address, and it's not being accepted, there may be a larger issue to address. Contact us using the link below, and we'll get it taken care of as quickly as possible.

Blocked & Refunded
We take security very seriously on Unfortunately, that means that sometimes honest members are mistakenly blocked and/or refunded. If you're a paid subscriber, check your financial account to see if we've returned your subscription charge. If a mistake has been made on our part, please contact us immediately using the link below. We'd like to make it right.

Still Not Working - Contact Us
It was worth a shot. If we haven't been able to resolve your situation with the information above, please contact us. To help us find your account, make sure to include in your message your full name, email address, username, and zip code, along with a description of what happens when you try to sign in, including any error messages.