Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I am having trouble sending photos in emails. They will not

I am having trouble sending photos in emails. They will not go through. I would like to send phots within an email and not an attachment.   Why can't I use Outlook like I did previous to getting a new computor.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

Just to be clear, we are also a paid service here.. But, you dont have to pay a monthly fee if you dont want.. A one time fee for a one time problem is what a lot of customers do who cannot afford or do not want a monthly obligation.

That being said, My number one goal is to help you resolve your issue with email.

To do so.. I need some information. Please answer as best you can, and if your unsure, dont be afraid to say so!

What version of windows do you have on your computer, XP, WIndows Vista, Windows 7 ?

What email program are you using, OUtlook, Windows mail, Thunderbird?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have Windows XP and have Windows Live. When will you notify me if you have solved my problem? Do I remain on this page till it is resolved. Will it be done within the next 1/2hr or longer?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Im working with you.. And as fast as we can get this rectified we will..

You mentioned you had outlook onthe previous computer..

Maybe your more familiar with outlook and we should put it on this computer, and that will solve the issue that way... Do you know what version of outlook and office you had on the other computer..

Ofice 03, office 07 ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was told that I cannot have Outlook anymore. Have you been able to resolve my issue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will my issue be resolved shortly?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm waiting for you to tell me you can fix my email problem.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Im sorry. I asked you a question..

And was waiting for you to answer it..

What version of outlook did you have on the older computer?

Outlook express, outlookm, 2000, outlook 03?

If your not sure. let me know and I will help you find out.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had Outlook Express
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Apologies for the delay.. They were correct, you cant transfer outlook expres from pc to pc.. It either has it or it doesnt.

If you want to send messages as with pictures in the message ( not as attachments)

When you have started windows live mail.

do not click email message to start the message.

Instead click photo message.

The photos will insert inthe text area as you select them..

And then you send the message as normal.. If you have any issues then your settings may be incorrect..
So try this first, let me know exactly what happens, and if anything goes wrong.

Tell me exactly what you did and tried to do and we will go from there!

Please click the green accept button to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.
If my answer helped, please make sure to leave positive feedback on the screen that comes up after clicking accept. If my answer did not work, please wait to leave feedback till we get the issue fixed!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I tried your suggestion. I don't have a place to check photo message. So this did not work.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Apologies for the delay.

Do you have windows mail, or windows live mail 2011?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have Windows Live Mail 2011
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Thanks..

you should see this location when you go to create a message

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I see this location in windows live. I highlighted the picture I want to send and send it to windows live, but the photo mail disappears when I type in a address to send. The photo doesn't go to email.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
when you click photo mail. like i showed you

you next select the picture

you must double left click on it to select it.

it then appears in the message body ( where the text and words go)

does that happen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This seems to be an issue you are unable to resolve. This is taking much too long with no results.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
If you would like. I can offer you a remote support service.

WHere i can log into your computer.
And show you how to do what your trying to do.

Its not that I cant resolve this issue. Its that, were having an issue of communication that im working to resolve.

What you want to do is doable, my instructions are correct, its just an issue of carrying them out.
would you like me to log in and show you how?

( as that would save time)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Give it a try
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What do I need to do at this end.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is this going to cost me more than the price you quoted. If so we need to stop now.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
It took me a few moments to generate the secure session, apoloigies for the delay.

Same price that we quoted.
To get started..

click the link below

http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=6a58d217-f3ec-4444-9d27-aa9f3e9e8691&SUPPORT=JAVAW

accept the terms.
Then install the elsinore software.

Then click Join

then send me a message saying I have joined.

And i will start talking to you on your computer and show you exactly what we need to do to properly send the message!
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have joined
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Im with you.. resolving the issue.. !