Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Toshiba Flash Card not working. Permanent error message box

Toshiba Flash Card not working. Permanent error message box stating a not responding message. This can't be removed.

Sibu :

Hello, Welcome To JustAnswer Remember Only Click ACCEPT after the problem gets SOLVED Thanks & Regards Sibu

Sibu :

pls explain the problem little more

Sibu :

?

Customer:

The Flash Card message occurs while booting up. The Toshiba HELP says that this is not uncommon, but the system fixes itself. However this is not happening and the 'Not Responding' message has become permanent and can't be removed from view. It sits to the front of all other windows.

Sibu :

what is the full message ?

Customer:

How can the Flash Card problem be fixed and the permanent error message removed?

Sibu :

sorry due to internet connectivity I couldnt answer timely so I will open this to oether experts to help you

Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com.

Please try this first: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred.

If that does not work, please go to Start->control panel->programs->programs and features and remove the Toshiba flash card program. Then restart the computer and check. If that does not work and/or you do use the toshiba flash card program, please click http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp, then click on Download, then select your toshiba model, then download and install the Toshiba flash card if available. (If you cannot find it, please let me know the exact model of your toshiba computer; please check at the bottom of the laptop.)

If there is still issue, please click Start, then type msconfig and press Enter. Then click on the Startup tab and uncheck the toshiba flash card program (or uncheck all the boxes, except your antivirus/security program.) Then click on the Services tab and check the box at Hide all Microsoft services near the bottom. Then uncheck the toshia flash card program (or just uncheck all the services, except your antivirus/security program.) Then click OK, and restart the computer and check.

Please let me know how it goes later. Thank you.

Thanks,
-Viet
Experience: Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.