John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

how to I reorient my monitor screen from vertical back to horizontal.

how to I reorient my monitor screen from vertical back to horizontal. I'm getting a stiff neck with my head tilted to the left. Help, please
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

cyball83 :

Hello and Welcome to Just answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today

cyball83 :

Please specify the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7

cyball83 :

Sir Please specify the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Xp, Windows Vista or Windows 7

cyball83 :

Please let me know

Customer:

Windows XP

cyball83 :

Are you seeing the images upside down on your computer screen.is that the problem

Customer:

The screen is turned to the left so that I have to lay my head on my left shoulder to see it.

cyball83 :

ok

cyball83 :

Before we continue

Please bookmark/add to favorites this page .Also if you get disconnected you can get back to the chat using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can get back to this chat

Customer:

I'm not sure how to bookmark a page. I just clicked on the "Bookmark" ICON AND i HOPE THAT does it. Your email information was not quite clear, either

cyball83 :

Now try the following Hold down Ctrl and Alt and press the arrow keys

Customer:

That did it. It's all straightened out now. Good job.

cyball83 :

Glad to hear that

Everything seems to be working fine so please don’t forget to click ACCEPT button in this chat page & leave a POSITIVE Feedback and some Bonus will be well appreciated. That’s the only way i get paid for the services that I have provided to you