Leon Russell
Leon Russell, Computer Repairer
Experience:  1 year brick computer science institue, 5 years Traffic systems integration
32681815

I still keep getting web page not responding what can I do,

Customer Question

I still keep getting "web page not responding" what can I do, please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Leon Russell replied 3 years ago.

Leon Russell :

Hello, Welcome to Justanswer!! My name is Leon, I will assist you today, Please standby by while i Review your concerns. Thank You!

Leon Russell :

do you get that message for any web page yoiu attempt to visit?

Customer :

yes mostly

Customer :

it took a long time to open your reply

Customer :

I had the same problem i n April and I paid £13 then but still it happens. Can you help me?

Customer :

Leon are you there

Customer :

Hallo, hallo hallo, why am I paying £13 again and not getting any help

Leon Russell :

what was the solution last time you resolved this issue?

Customer :

I was told to go to internet options and to reset somethings

Leon Russell :

have you run a virus scan... ?? try >>>> AVG download the free version midway down the page to the right

Leon Russell :

are you corresponding with me on the same pc?

Customer :

I will do a virus scan and I am on the same pc

Customer :

I am doing an Avast scan and so far no infecttion found

Leon Russell :

ok, keep me posted

Customer :

No virus found

Customer :

No infections found

Customer :

Can I have some help, please

Leon Russell :

ok, i also asked are you corresponding with me on the same pc that is giving you the problems ?

Customer :

Yes, and I told you so on 7/6/11 1:11pm

Customer :

Leon, are you able to help me?

Customer :

Would you please hand this over to someone who can help me. Thanks

Leon Russell :

so if you are getting "web page not responding" on every page then how are you communicating with me now?

Customer :

Its not on every page. If I try and open a link sent to me on an Email, then it happens.

Leon Russell :

does it be links that are insert in words? or is it the entire type out link? for example... you can have a link that says click here>>> Link or it can be http://www.justanswer.com/computer/585py-keep-getting-web-page-not-responding-do.html

Customer :

its the entire link

Leon Russell :

which web browser are you using?

Customer :

Yahoo

Leon Russell :

browser is internet explore,firefox,google chrome, .. which one do you use?

Customer :

internet explorer

Leon Russell :

click on the following link, scroll down the page a little and click on the fix it icon >>> Fix it

Customer :

I did that in April and again now and it is no better. It takes a long time for "yahoo.co" to open and everything seems to be so slow. What can be done to speed things up.

Leon Russell :

that was not your original question, your original question was about pages not responding

Customer :

OK. even when I try to open your reply at first it does not respond. So what do we do now?

Leon Russell :

you claim that you are getting this message when you go to websites" web page not responding" if thats the case how are you chatting with me now?

Customer :

That message comes up and I then press "regain website"and after a while the page opens.

Leon Russell :

do you know which version of internet explorer your have? please cleack on the following link and get the newest version>>>> Internet Explorer