Bernie, Computer Specialist
Experience:  6+ years experience, Microsoft MCDST/CompTia A+ Certified

Customer Question

mY YAHOO.COM SIGN-IN FAILED(?) AND I CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT WITH NEW password. It too failed. I cannot access my mail, of course.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
Hi there and welcome to Justanswer.

Did you use the Yahoo passwrod reset link or recovery form yet?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no. whats that?
Expert:  Bernie replied 5 years ago.
These are options available to you just in case you cannot get into your account -

To get back in, you'll need to reset your Yahoo password. Click here:

On that page, pick a reason for resetting the password and click next, then follow the directions it gives you. That will have you back into your old account (please fill out your old account info, that is your original account that you're trying to reaccess).

*Please acknowledge my answer by pressing the Accept Answer button, that is solely how I am compensated for my efforts.

If satisfied, bonuses and/or positive feedback are appreciated - If the issue persists, don't leave feedback but first reply to this page and I will help further, thank you.