MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, engineer
Experience:  computer specialist
22727371

how do i start onenote the first time

Customer Question

how do i start onenote the first time
Category: Computer
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 3 years ago.

Md.Rehan :

Hi

Md.Rehan :

Welcome to justanswer.com

Md.Rehan :

Is one note installed in your computer ?

Md.Rehan :

If yes,then what is its version?

Md.Rehan :

For example - one note 2010

Md.Rehan :

Please use the chat box below to reply.After you finish typing in,just press the Enter key.

Customer :

yes it is onenote2010

Md.Rehan :

Please go to start > all programs > microsoft office 2010 > microsoft office one note 2010

Md.Rehan :

When one note opens click on the file tab > then new

Md.Rehan :

Then you have to select the location in your computer for storing the New Notebook.

Customer :

where do i find all programs

Md.Rehan :

After you click on the start menu ,a pop up window will open.You will find all programs at the bottom of the pop up window.

Md.Rehan :

You can also go to start > then type in onenote in the start search box and then press enter key to open onenote program.

Md.Rehan :

I am giving you the picture of the start search box below .

Full Size Image
Full Size Image

Md.Rehan :

Please click on the link Full Size Image to see the picture clearly

Md.Rehan :

Tell me how it goes!

Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.