Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I need to change the credit card number my netflix account

Customer Question

I need to change the credit card number my netflix account is charged to. How can I do this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

First off, please go to the Netflix homepage and log in with your username and password and then click on the Continue button.

Choose your account. A link near the top of the page gives you the option of changing your account options. This is where you change your Netflix preferences.

Select the item of your choice. From the account screen, you can change your shipping address, set up profiles, and change payment options, passwords and membership plans.

Hope it helps; thanks!