Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to Import my Juno address book to my new gmail account.

Customer Question

I want to Import my Juno address book to my new gmail account. I'm not a tech pro but
understand the basics. Having a hard time with this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

first, you need to go into juno, and export the address book..

Export it as a csv file

then, go into gmail, click contacts, theh click import contacts ,

then select the address book file that you exported from juno.

It will import your contacts, and you will be good to go!

If you get stuck, or have any questions, let me know.

Please click the green accept button to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.
If my answer helped, please make sure to leave positive feedback on the screen that comes up after clicking accept. If my answer did not work, please wait to leave feedback till we get the issue fixed!
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Hello, Dustin. I apppreciate your advice, but, the problem is that I can't find any place in my Juno program to export the address book. If I could find this, then the solution would be easy.
Where do I look?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
How about this.

I can offer you a remote support session, where i can log into your computer
Quickly show you how to export, then, import it into your gmail, and you will be good to go.

That will save us both time and energy. Would you like to try it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Yes, Dustin, I would like to try the remote suppport session you have suggested.
By the way, the JustAnswer website is not allowing me to type an answer back to you in the reply box! So I have to click the complaint option to send you a new message.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Thats Strange..

Ok.. give me a few minutes to start the remote software.. and i will get back to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Is Dustin still working on my question about importing a Juno address book? I'm having a hard time getting my answers back to him. I'm waiting to begin the remote session.
Dave K.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Apologies for the delay

please click the link below

http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=422f2a7a-95bf-4413-9f6e-2d52ba6406c0&SUPPORT=NET

accept the terms.. DOwnoad the software.. Then click join
Then send me a message saying I have joined..

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Dustin, are you starting the remote software for our remote support session? I hope so because I'm
still sitting here waiting. Will you e-mail me?
Dave K.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
I already started the software, and sent you instructions on how to connect..

please click the link below

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Dustin - are you done or did we get cut off from
our remote session?
Dave
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
What happened? Dustin and I were nearing the end of a Remote Support Session, and it looked like he was fixing my problem successfully, and all of a sudden everything ended like we were cut off? Did he have to leave? The job of importing my Juno address book isn't complete!
Dave