Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 35 years experience in the service and repair of all types of electronic equipment.
12940042

I signed up for google voice today & picked a phone # & everything.

I signed up for google voice today & picked a phone # & everything. I do not want to use google voice & believed that I deleted the account. Did not even have it for 24hrs. My voicemail still says I am using google voice & my regular sprint voicemail is not coming up. Also the new # XXXXX XXXXX able to call my cell. After I deleted the act I can now not log in to it & says the email is not in the system. Has google just taken over my phone or will it go away in a couple of days?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 5 years ago.

Dan - Master Tech :

Greetings, did you deactivate the voicemail associated with your phone number prior to deleting your account? If not, then you may have a problem for quite some time now. Also, as a precaution, you should also link the GV account to another number, fake or otherwise, and then delete your number.

Dan - Master Tech :

If you need additional assistance, please let me know. Dan