Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I have problems with my computer, I play zynga games and its

I have problems with my computer, I play zynga games and its very slow and when I try to send something, ask help to other players only a white window appears and it doesn't let me send anything. I want to get clean the cache but I do not know anything about computers.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

IT Pete :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

IT Pete :

I am Pete, a computer expert, and I'm happy to assist you with your question today.

IT Pete :

Can you tell me what internet browser you are using?

IT Pete :

(Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or some other?)

IT Pete :

Zynga games are very resource intensive and are best played in a fast light browser, such as Google's Chrome. Mozilla Firefox also works quite well, but Internet Explorer can be very slow and cause a lot of issues.

IT Pete :

To clear the cache in Windows 7, click the Start logo, then go to Control Panel and open Internet Options, then under the general tab in the Browsing history section, click Delete, then click Delete again to delete your cache files.

Customer:

Internet Explorer

Customer:

Can you get in my computer and do whatever you have to do to fix it?

IT Pete :

I am unable to control your computer, however can you follow the instructions above to clear your cache?

Customer:

I'll try. Do I close this tab?

IT Pete :

You can keep this tab open while you want to remain in the chat session.

IT Pete :

You can also try downloading and installing Google Chrome, and use it to access the internet instead of Internet Explorer.
You should then notice an improvement with Zynga games.
You can download Google Chrome here: http://www.google.com/chrome/

Customer:

I'll try, Do I have to close this tab to do it?

IT Pete :

No, you can keep this tab open.

IT Pete :

Have you noticed any improvement?

Customer:

The computer is running faster, but I'm trying to install Google Chrome and it's taking too long, it says to click if I'm having problems to download, I click and it tells me that it cannot run a program that is running, so how long does it take?

Customer:

On the other hand I still have problems with Citiville (Zynga game) I cannot share anything with anyone.

Customer:

I have another problem, I use Microsoft office, I cannot send messages they just stay there forever!!

Customer:

By the way I'm sorry I just left without telling you anything, I thought you weren't there anymore.

Customer:

Google Chrome is already installed!!

IT Pete :

Hello, thats great news!

IT Pete :

Can you try playing Citiville on Google Chrome now and see if it will run any faster and allow you to share?

IT Pete :

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this question.

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX me what to do about my mails that cannot be sent from Microsoft Office.

IT Pete :

Are you using Microsoft Outlook?

IT Pete :

Are there emails sitting in your Outbox that you cannot send? If there are, can you move or delete them?
Are you getting any error messages?

Customer:

I'm not getting any message, they are just sitting there, I will try to delete them.

Customer:

I can delete the messages.

IT Pete :

Ok, once they are all cleared out, can you try sending a new one?

Customer:

When I try to close the program appears a message that says: "There are unsent messages in your Outbox. To send messages Outlook must remain running. . . .

IT Pete :

Are there still messages in the Outbox?

IT Pete :

Have you created a new email and it is now stuck in the Outbox?

Customer:

Also there is a message that every time I turn my computer on says: USER ACCOUNT CONTROL Do you want the following program to make changes to this computer. I do not know if I should click Yes or No It appears if I usebnMozilla or Google.

Customer:

When we finish, do I have to click on Accept and every time I need your help do I have to pay again ?

IT Pete :

Yes, once we are finished, please remember to click on Accept.
If you need any further help with this question, you can always return to this chat session and there is no need to pay again.

IT Pete :

User Account Control just means that you will be asked every time a program wants to run. This helps prevent malicious programs running on your computer without your knowledge.

IT Pete :

If you feel you don't need this notification, or if it is annoying, you can turn it off.

Customer:

Yes, there are still messages in the Outbox, I had not noticed that they had not been sent who knows since when

IT Pete :

Are there any large messages? Sometimes a message can get stuck in the Outbox if it is too large or is sent to an unknown recipient.

Customer:

Maybe, should I delete them all?

IT Pete :

Yes, clearing the Outbox will help your situation.

Customer:

How long will this service last, understanding that it has to be related to the items you have helped me today

Customer:

Do I just write www.just answer.com

IT Pete :

Yes, any time you have further questions, just visit www.justanswer.com

IT Pete :

If you are satisfied with my assistance today, please do remember to click Accept as this is the only way I get credited for my time :)

Customer:

I already deleted all, and I still got the message that there are unsent messages in my Outbox. . . .

IT Pete :

Do you have more than one email account in Outlook?

Customer:

No

IT Pete :

Can you tell me what folders are listed in Outlook?
(Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Junk, etc)?

IT Pete :

Can you also tell me what version of Microsoft Office you have installed, and what exactly it says on the blue Title bar at the top of your Outlook screen?

Customer:

Favorite Folders: Inbox 2615, Unread mail, Sent Items, Junk E-mail 275

Customer:

Mail Folders. All Mail Items: Deleted (432), Drafts (10), Inbox (2615), Junk (275), Outbox (18), RSS Feeds, Sent Items, Search Folders, Archive Folders

IT Pete :

Ok, there are still 18 items showing in your Outbox.

IT Pete :

Can you delete these items?

Customer:

Yes, I saw them and I already deleted them. And the message didn't show up anymore.

Customer:

Thank you so much Pete. You have been very helpful and patient with this old lady.

IT Pete :

It has been my pleasure to assist you today!

Customer:

Hopefully I learned something today and will not need help anymore if not I'll be in touch.

Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience: CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.