Adam
Adam, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician for over 10 years.
41474987

fatal error 1141 starting rosetta stone v.4 totale. antivirus

Customer Question

fatal error 1141 starting rosetta stone v.4 totale.
antivirus disactivated, computer restarted and date and time are current.
What else I can do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Adam replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm Adam, I'll be helping you solve this issue.

PLEASE hit the Accept button if my response resolves the issue, otherwise reply and we'll continue.

Since this started happening fairly recently, lets try this, Click the Windows Start button > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

Follow the prompts to pick a restore date and time before your issue occurred. You will not lose any files, please let me know the results.

If this has helped, please hit the Accept!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry, I have not been clear enough, I have just Installed the program, which never started.
Expert:  Adam replied 5 years ago.
this happened to me what to do is try to put the rosseta stone cd in take it out and do it again it might work or re install it. hope i help

ps:(even when you have it installed you need the cd in to use it)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nope, it is not working, and before asking for help, I have re-install the program several time. CD is in.....so annoying.....
Expert:  Adam replied 5 years ago.

I think I figured it out by totally restarting my system. I'm afraid I don't usually turn my system completely off, and Rosetta Stone requires some kind of clock reset I guess.

Anyway, so install it and then do a complete shut down and power back up and see if it works.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will try right now....However If I do, I have to close everything, losing this page. How can I contact you again?
Expert:  Adam replied 5 years ago.
BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART.