Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience
7043301

i would like to cancel my 3 month membership to bangbros

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 6 years ago.

Dan Chan :

Hi, my name is Dan and I will be working with you today on your question!

Dan Chan :

Per users on the internet: Hardest website ever to cancel. Just call 1-866-346-1785, have your user ID, account # and/or Password

Dan Chan :

Let me know if that helps

Dan Chan :

If you have further questions please ask them here. You can press Control-D to bookmark this page where you can continue to correspond with me.

Otherwise: If your question becomes or is now satisfactorily resolved please remember to click accept to accept my solution and to have Just Answer pay me for my efforts. Until you do so, you have only made your deposit with Just Answer and my work isnot compensated and your deposit is held by Just Answer. Accept only once to resolve your question. Additional bonuses and positive feedback are also greatly appreciated. Please don't leave negative feedback, if my answer is not satisfactory I would be happy to assist you further.

Also, you can click here to request me directly for future questions.

Thank you,