James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

what is server execution failed mean please and can i fix

Customer Question

what is server execution failed mean please and can i fix this thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

knoker1234 :

Hello

knoker1234 :

My name is James

knoker1234 :

Welcome to Just Answer

knoker1234 :

Can you tell me When you get this Error Message

knoker1234 :

?

James K., Consultant
Experience: Technical Director of IT Company
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Hello

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

Can you tell me you get this error message please ?

Cheers James

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
we had this for 3 days and we are getting fed up with this i have tryed cleaning the cp
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks

Can you tell me When you get the error , is it when you start up the computer ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
its all the time when i start to the time i log off
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Thanks

Is the Machine

XP , Vista , Windows 7 ?

Are you talking to me on the same machine that has a problem ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
its windows 7 and yes i am and just got SERVER EXECUTION FAILED on it
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks

Can you please do this

http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=47ff8c43-c2da-46d0-a28a-0d54b7b58cba&SUPPORT=NET

Click The above link and then Run if prompted

I will be able to remote onto your machine and have a look

Cheers James

Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Connecting seems to be an issue

Do this and let me know if you still get the Error please

Click Start >Button in the bottom left

Then in the search box type

Msconfig

Press enter

Then click the start up tab and disable all

Then click the services tab and click Hide all Microsoft services and the Click Disable

all

Restart the Machine and let me know

Cheers James

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
STILL NO LUCK I HAVE TRYED WHAT YOU SIDE AND STILL GETTING THE THE SOME THING
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Intresting

Dose it only happen if your on the Web >

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no when i try control panel to go to the bin and thay dont work i can get bt home page and that all
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Thanks

How long has this been happening ?>

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
its been like this for 4days and still not working today we have had this computer for 1 year
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
now i getting 26eedo668-aooa-44dy-9371-c98683 each time i log on in a big box thank you from barbara
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
have you got my emails yet please
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Thanks

Please do this

Click Start > type System Restore

Click the Icon > Then Choose Restore my Computer to Earlier time and Data

Choose a date before you had this problem

Then ,

Restore and test and let me know any difference ?

Cheers James

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
GRAET THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WAS BT HAD PUT A LOCK ON THE COMPUTER AND YOU HELP TO BYPASS IT HOW CAN I THANK YOU XXXXX DO IT THHANK YOU SO MUCH BARBARA
Expert:  James K. replied 3 years ago.

No problem

Please leave feedback

James K., Consultant
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
YOU ARE GREAT VERY HELPFUL INDEED I WOULD BE TRYING TO SORT IT OUT FOR DAYS AND YOU HELP ME SO GRAETFUL TO YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM BARBARA