Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 35 years experience in the service and repair of all types of electronic equipment.

I changed my bank information but ebay is still showing my

I changed my bank information but ebay is still showing my old bank info I no longer use. I have bought 2 items on ebay and do not want the payment to go through my previous bank. What do I do? I went to pay pal and entered the correct bank info and I entered the same bank info with you but ebay still shows my old bank for charges on my items. HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 5 years ago.

Dan - Master Tech :

Greetings, Paypal has a security procedure for verifying that you have entered a legitimate account for your use. Paypal will make two deposits to your (new) account between $0.01 and $0.99 each. This can take as many as 2 to 4 days to occur. the steps are listed below to verify.

Dan - Master Tech :

To confirm your bank account, first find the amounts of the 2 deposits. If you can view your bank statement online, you can check for the amounts in a few days. Otherwise, you'll need to wait for your next bank statement in the mail.

Then, enter the deposit amounts online:

1. If you have not already done so, log in to your PayPal account.
2. Once logged in, click here to access the Bank Account page.
3. Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
4. Enter the 2 deposit amounts, and then click Submit.

Dan - Master Tech :

If you need any additional information please let me know. Dan

If you follow the instructions I listed earlier you should be able to set up your new account information. Do you still need assistance?