Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

hi i have a hp laptop and cannot get my kodak esp c310 to connect

Customer Question

hi i have a hp laptop and cannot get my kodak esp c310 to connect with this. The lap top has wireless connection but the printer just will not pick this up. Will i need to use a usb wire?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 years ago.

S H E F I N :

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is Shefin and I will be happy to assist you with the issue.

S H E F I N :

Please let me know when you are ready for chat in order to resolve the issue.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what more info do you need. i am technical up to a point and follow instructions from manuals very well. i just want my printer to work and if not will i needa usb cable/
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer. My name is Shefin and I will be happy to assist you with the issue.

Please make sure that the printer has a good wireless connection. Click the link given below to get instructions

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2741/selected/true

If the issue persists, install the printer software using the cd that came with the printer, and select Start > All Programs > Kodak > Kodak Printer Network Setup Utility.

If your wireless all-in-one printer (example: KodakESPC310+0034) is not listed:

1. Select No, my printer is not listed, then click Next.
  2. From the drop-down list, select your printer.

3. Select Network - Wireless [thinsp] / [thinsp] Wi-Fi, then click Next. When your printer is detected, driver installation begins.

If your wireless all-in-one printer (example: KodakESPC310+0034) is listed:
  1. Highlight the all-in-one printer that is connected to your network.

2. Select Yes, my printer is listed, then click Next. When your printer is detected, driver installation begins.

3. When driver installation is complete, click Done.

If you are still unable to setup your printer with a wireless connection or are having trouble maintaining the wireless connection, connect using a USB 2.0 cable and update your printer firmware to the latest version, then try again to connect your printer using a wireless connection. Please download the firmware from the link given below.
http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32063/selected/true

Also, find instructions to resolve the issue from the link given below
http://resources.kodak.com/support/shtml/en/manuals/urg01187/urg01187c8s1.shtml

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.
S H E F I N