Hello, please try this for me...
1) Turn OFF the laptop
2) UNplug the AC Adapter
3) Remove the Battery
4) Press and Hold down the Power Button to drain it of energy for 1 minute (time it)
5) Wait 5 minutes longer to give it time to cool off (also time this)
6) Plug in the AC Adapter (not battery just yet)
Now, turn on the laptop and if it comes on, turn it back off, put the battery back in with the ac connected or not, and turn it back on and you should be good to go. If not, let me know! Also let me know how long you have had this laptop if that dont fix it.
BEST OF LUCK!GOD BLESS!
computer stats but fail to load window
shows system recovery and choose option to run from disc
it loads files but revery to system recovery page
Sorry to hear that, but its good to know your motherboard is fine and its not hardware failure at this point. Lets try to repair your copy of Windows...
1) Turn on the computer
2) Start tapping/pressing F8 until you see Advanced Options Menu
3) Select Repair Your Computer and press enter
4) Click Next
5) Click Startup Repair
6) Restart your computer when complete to see if that fixed it.
Windows Vista/7 Startup Repair (GUIDE)
If that did not work, try a system restore.
5) Click System Restore
Windows Vista/7 System Restore (GUIDE)
Hope This Helps!