James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.
24111805

windows 7 64 bit will not boot into windows error oxcoooooof

windows 7 64 bit will not boot into windows error boot seletion failed a required device not inaccessable oxcoooooof
Category: Computer
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Hi, was this computer working before, and suddenly started these errors?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
went to bed it was fine wake up and it was off cant get it back was just playing bejewled
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Thanks.

The message you are getting means your hard drive has crashed (hardware error).

You need to replace the hard drive to solve this problem. It costs around $50.

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
are you sure does that mean i loose every thing
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
You might be able to still get the files off the drive.

Get a USB disk enclosure ($20 at any local computer store), take the drive out of the computer and put it in the USB enclosure. Then connect it to a working computer, and you will have access to all the files on the disk.
Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you just one more thing you said 50.00 do you have one and what kind do i get if you dont

Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
I said around $20. You can get any brand - any one your local computer store has will work. Take the hard drive with you so they can give you the right size.

Glad I could help!

Please don't forget to hit the Accept button for me so I can get credit for my time helping you.

If you have an extra 5 seconds, please also leave me positive feedback.

Thanks!

J.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i meant the hard drive do you sell it and i will give a goo d feed back thank you for your time
Expert:  James replied 3 years ago.
Oh, sorry- we do not sell hard drives.

You should get a Western Digital or Toshiba. The price would be the same - around $50 - at any local computer store.

J.
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience: 20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.