Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

mobile me has stopped working

mobile me has stopped working
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more? What exact error message do you get? Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know if this is all related but last week my iphone would not sync to my itunes so I rang apple and they told me to uninstall itunes and all other programs related to it then to reinstall - i tunes would reinstall but none of the other programs - I get a message "Apple Sync Notifier.exe. Unable to locate Component. This applicatio has failed to start becausr Core Foundation.dll was not found. Reinstalling the appliaction may fix this problem.

Apple Application support was not found. Allple Allpication Support is requird to run i tunes helper. Please uninstall itunes then reinstall itunes again. Error 2

I then tried to open my emails this morning and I received a message that mobile me has stopped working and my emails would not open

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can access my emails via my iPhone so you reply via my email. By the way my name is Gail
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you also help me on what i need to do to reinstall itunes successfully?
OK, please download and install MobileMe from here -----> http://support.apple.com/kb/DL769

Download and install it. Then restart the computer BUT PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) ( Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have installed the link you sent me but it is now telling me I need to install Apple Mobile Devices Support 3.0 to work and I cannot find that download - can you send me that link please?
Please reinstall iTunes from here, it will install the Apple Mobile Device Support automatically. Please install iTunes from here -----> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ <--- click here then click "Download Now" NO NEED to enter your email address or location there, just click the download button

Thank you

John Cappucci
Experience: Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have done that download about 5 times now and it is only installing itunes but none of the other bits - eg quick time, bonjour, Apple Mobile Device Support etc - I did get a new antivirus this week - would have anything to do with it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My problem has not been fixed - can you offer me any other solutions?
Yes, please disable the antivirus, then restart the computer, then try downloading and installing iTunes again. Does it work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It still is not fixed - I think I need to take it to an IT place to get it looked at - thanks anyway.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will accept the answer so you get paid.