Leon Russell
Leon Russell, Computer Repairer
Experience:  1 year brick computer science institue, 5 years Traffic systems integration
32681815

My email is not coming through. Why.

Customer Question

My email is not coming through. Why.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Leon Russell replied 5 years ago.

Leon Russell :

Hello, Welcome to Justanswer!! My name is Leon, I will assist you today, Please standby by while i Review your concerns. Thank You!

Leon Russell :

what program are you using to manage your emails? and the info after the @ in your email addrss is your email provider, who is it?

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

verizon central and incredimail. Verizon is my provider.

Leon Russell :

so your email address ends like this >>> @verizon.net ?

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

yes

Leon Russell :

i need you to click on the following link, log in to your email, and using the email client that you log into, send a email to yourself, tell me the result >>> verizon

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

It came through. But I received other messages on incredimail and they did not come through to my verizon account. I am wanting to cancel incredimail but I can't until I know I'm going to get all my emails. Thank you, Geri

Leon Russell :

Geri, all of your emails go to where i directed you before it goes anywhere else, that is the provider cerver, the reason why you do not see the incredimail emails on the verizon server is because incredimail already downloaded them off of the verizon server, the most reliable method of email management is using the server client on the server, and that is the link i directed you to, people normally use third party clients like incredimail to manage more then one email account at one location

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

So what should I do?

Leon Russell :

get rid of incredimail, thats my advice

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

Thank you

Leon Russell :

trust me, you will be happy, if i was able to satudfy your question today please feel freel to leave some positive feedback, and Thank you for using justanswer.com

JACUSTOMER-ws78mzu1- :

I still don't get all my emails or else they are going into the spam folder. How do I stop that.

Leon Russell :

right click on any email in spam that is not spam, you will see a option to remove it from spam