Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified

Skype will not recognize my user name or password XXXXX it has not changed. All I get is t

Customer Question

Skype will not recognize my user name or password XXXXX it has not changed. All I get is this message and the circular blue ball. Also my partner has been down now for 4 or 5 days....What is going on?

My skype name is nancy.coxall1

my partner is still down. This is very frustrating and we use Skype for our business. We are losing money when we are down....his name XXXXX XXXXX for Green Bay.Wisconsin
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 years ago.
Please remember to scroll down and click the green ACCEPT button ONLY if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit/debit/PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

Please follow the steps below to reset your Skype password:

1- Click here ----->

2- Click "Sign In" on the upper right corner

3- Click "Forgotten your password?"

4- Enter your email address, then click "Get password"

5- Now check your email, you will have an email from Skype, open that message and click the LINK you will see there. (do NOT copy and paste the temporary token or password, JUST CLICK the link you receive there. The link is highlited in blue, click it)

6- Enter the new password twice, then click "Change password and sign me in"

Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated