Justin
Justin, Network Administrator/Not Limited
Experience:  Network Specialist Degree, A+/Net+ Certs, 10 years Contract IT/Network Administration
2888018

I have Windows 7 and I cant get Printmaster Platinum 10 to

Customer Question

I have Windows 7 and I can't get Printmaster Platinum 10 to load on it. That was my favorite program. I ordered Printmastet 2011 and it doesnn't even have sentiments with it or templates for business cards, etc. I hate it.

If you can find me something very comparable to Ptrintmaster Platinum 10 on it, I want it.

I am very disatisifed with the new program
Category: Computer
Expert:  Justin replied 3 years ago.
Have you been able to install it and it just won't start?

Or can't install it?

Any errors?

I've gotten the older editions to work with 7 so please advise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can;t install; it just gives me a (not able to install)

I have windows 7. Do you have a Printmaster 10 that will install on it. I make all my greeting cards and business cards for others.

I've got the older edition of Printmaster 10 so please adivise

Expert:  Justin replied 3 years ago.
Try this.

Go to start, click Computer.

Navigate to your cdrom (which is where I'm assuming you're installing it from).

You'll see a SETUP file. Right click it, click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab. Click "Run this in compatibility mode for" and choose Windows XP service pack 3.

At the bottom, check the box that says Run As Administrator. Click apply, click ok. Now double click the Setup file.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll try this tomorrow and see what happens.

Of course I navigated to the cdrom. I'm surprised you didn't konow Windows 7 only has one cdrom drive.

I put a shortcup on my desktop so I can reply back when I have the time.

Wanda Kistler

Expert:  Justin replied 3 years ago.
What I meant by that is, you could have downloaded the file as an installer package, it was my way of confirming you're using a cd to install it and not some digital media.

Furthermore, Windows 7 can have 10 cdrom's if you add that many =).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I told you I would reply when I got time. I am a new widow and I have so many things to take care of.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You had better start at square one again. That did not work at all.

Are you sure Printmaster Platinum 10 is compatible with Windows 7? Try installing the samr program and then tell me how to do it.

Let me know your results.

Wanda Kistler

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  Justin replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry Wanda, I can't work with users on a once every two weeks basis.

I will opt out to another expert who will may be better able to assist your schedule. You will receive an email when they pick up the question.