Leon Russell
Leon Russell, Computer Repairer
Experience:  1 year brick computer science institue, 5 years Traffic systems integration
32681815

how to print multiple emails in yahoo mail

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Leon Russell replied 3 years ago.

Leon Russell :

Hello, Welcome to Justanswer!! My name is Leon, I will assist you today, Please standby by while i Review your concerns. Thank You!

Leon Russell :

are you using windows live mail to access yahoo mail?

Customer :

i don't think so....i usually go straight to yahoo mail

Leon Russell :

you can not do it from the server client, you need windows live mail :

Printing multiple emails from Windows Live Mail

In several programs, you have the ability to select multiple items and print all of them in one go (they are all queued to the Windows printer spooler, and sent to your default or selected printer). Windows Live Mail, however, doesn't let you do that, so here's a workaround to print several emails back-to-back, very quickly:

• Go to the email folder in which you'll find the email messages you want printed.
  • Then, right-click on the first email, and with the other hand, press "P" on your keyboard: this is the "keyboard accelerator" to access the Print command inside the context menu. Depending on your Windows settings, the first letter may or may not be underlined as a reminder - screenshot below shows the underlined "P" of "Print".

Right-click on to print an email message from Windows Live Mail
    Full Size Image
  • Then, right-click on the next email to print, and press "P" on your keyboard with the other hand - and keep going!
  • While this is not quite printing all email messages simultaneously, it is the closest you'll get to printing multiple emails at the same time from Windows Live Mail.
Customer :

this is the same as printing them one by one.....kind of knew how to do above.....thanks anyhow

Leon Russell :

that is not printing one by one

Leon Russell :

yes.. your right,

Customer :

wondering if any of the advertised software programs that say the software will allow you to print multiple yahoo emails actually work...considering the one i tried did not..

Leon Russell :

yea, thats a shot in the dark, i have none to recommend, give me a sec and let mer see if another email client will do it, is this multiple printing something you will do often?

Leon Russell :

looks like thunderbird does it

Customer :

i have not had time to try thunderbird yet

Leon Russell :

ok, well if you want to print multiple emails thats the way...

Customer :

ok i know this is really late but loaded thunderbird and cant get yahoo mail sent files which are the ones i wanted to print. it only picks up the inbox