Hi, I'm Bernie and I'll be the technician helping you today. Sorry to hear you're having this issue.
You will need to reset your Yahoo password. Please click on the following link:https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?&.src=ym
1. Under the YahooID box type your full yahoo email.
2. Leave the password XXXXX blank.
3. Click on the I can't access my account link
4. Select My Password XXXXX't work and click next
5. Type your YahooID (full yahoo email) again
6. Try your best to enter the code shown from the picture (click Need audio assistance to listen to the code)
7. Click next
8. It will now ask you where you want to have the reset password XXXXX sent, choose your alternate email address (see note below if you can't use this option). Please check your alternate email for a message from Yahoo, it will have a link inside that will let you create a new password. Make sure to check your junk mail if you can't find it in your inbox
9. Once you've created a new password XXXXX make note of it, it should now let you back into your email
If you still can't reset the password XXXXX you cannot check your alternate email address or forgot your security question, please fill out the form completely found at this page:http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop/general-01.html;_ylt=AnVwk1PdgaViQUxTEMZ_H5ELGnlG?from_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justanswer.com%2Fexpert%2Fqa.aspx%3FT%3D7548896&last_url=http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id_password/edit-10.html
You can put "I don't remember" in the security questions when it asks you for them in the form if you can't remember them.
Then make sure all the other information is pertinent (like the date of birth, address, name, etc).
Also, make sure you are using the same computer that you regularly sign into your Yahoo email with - them monitor the location of the comptuer and if you're using a computer that you don't normally use to do this, it works against you.
Please fill out that form completely and submit it - at the bottom where you give an email address they can contact you at - don't put your Yahoo email, but rather an alternate email, this is very important (or else they will never contact you back).
Send it to the Yahoo recovery team - the more information you can give proving it is your account the better, someone will contact you within 2-3 days.