boxfrederick, Software/Computer Expert
Experience:  Expert in computer technical support/10 yrs exp, Software Engineer 4 yrs exp, Networking 6 yrs exp

i have an EPAD VIA8650 i need to reset to factory defaults

Customer Question

i have an EPAD VIA8650 i need to reset to factory defaults how do i do it
Category: Computer
Expert:  boxfrederick replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am here to assist you.

Try this method to get to the recovery console on your droid.

From power off, hold menu and home buttons down and then press power. This will get you into recovery mode. Then choose to wipe to factory defaults (selection with the front home button, scroll with menu and home keys)

If not there is supposed to be a small pin sized hole with a small reset button on the back side or underneath. You can try finding this, I cant seem to find any pictures of it though.

Here is a pic of the buttons to hold for the recovery console, just select the option to restore to factory settings.

View Full Image
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Besides holding those buttons with the system off then hitting power while holding those buttons, I have no further ideas.

If there is a reason you are resetting you should post exactly what your problem is so other experts may be able to help you out as I am opting out to let another expert help you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
everything your experts suggested did not work!!!! i want my money back.