Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

word is saying it has insufficient memory or diskspace. cannot

word is saying it has insufficient memory or diskspace. cannot display font. how can i fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Please let me know the exact version of Word and the error message that you can see?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
2010
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
Ok, and please let me know the exact error message that you can see?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
there is insufficient memory or disk space. word cannot display the requested font.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
Do you have recently installed or updated any Adobe program?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have just updated the flashplayer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
Are you facing this problem after updating the flash player?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it was before the update, i thought updating may help
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 years ago.
The problem you are facing is generally caused by some updates of windows.Please follow the steps below to restore Windows to an earlier date, when the problem was not there.

There are two places that you can use the system restore feature from. From within Windows, you can just type restore into the Start menu search box, and you’ll immediately see System Restore at the top of the start menu:

systemrestore.png

Or you can type rstrui into the search box and hit enter. Your choice.

You will immediate see a screen where you can choose to roll back the system to the last restore point. Select "Choose a different restore point."

systemrestore2

If you do choose a different restore point, you will see a list of restore points that you can choose from. How many times have I typed the word choose at this point?

You’ll notice in the screenshot below that the last thing I did was install Virtual CloneDrive to mount ISO images, but right before that I installed the NVIDIA drivers.

systemrestore3

Click one of them, and you will have to confirm and then restart your computer to roll the system back.

systemrestore4

systemrestore5

Click next, and on the next screen select the drive that your copy of Windows 7 or Vista is installed on.

Click Finish, and Windows will roll back to the previous restore point.