David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience

Just purchased buffallo external drv. Now have bfrd-drive e

Customer Question

Just purchased buffallo external drv. Now have bfrd-drive e that I want to delete as I have deleted all ? buffallo and now have problems with superfetch and am told that i have disc volume errors. tried chkdsc= nothing. Now a very slow bootup. just want to delete this partition but don't know how. Hope you can help. Regards Bruce<br/><br/>Further to this question I would now like to cancel the order forthwith and would expect a refund.<br/>I will however endeavour to speak with you again tomorrow as I have an urgency to go right NOW.<br/>Please confirm refund by email Re: order No.7976201-303 Thankyou XXXXXX XXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is David.

To delete the partition click Start then Search and type

in the Search box and tap the Enter key. Then locate the partition to delete in the lower half of the Disk Management window and right click on the partition and click Delete Partition.