Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician with a degree in System Administration.
46422908

AcroExch I am having problems putting a pdf file into word

AcroExch

I am having problems putting a pdf file into word - it says I do not have ArcoExch - I am not a very technical person and could ready do with some help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

Richard :

Hi. I am Rick and I will be your Computer Expert. I will do my best to assist you with your question.

Richard :

Arcoexch is an obsolete program addition and is not available anywhere. Can you tell me a little more of what you are trying to do and maybe I can get you there another way?

Customer:

Hi Richard - I am trying to import a PDF file into a Word 7 document - I dont want to edit the file just show it in my word document.?

Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

THere are 2 ways to do this. Rather than try to explain each one to you I will refer you to my site that tell you exactly how it is done. Choose the way that is easiest for you.

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/insert-pdf-into-word-document/

I hope that works for you. It should be fairly easy to do.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI Richard I am accepting your answer - It has not resolved my problem but I am not technical enough and do not have much time so I have gone about it a whole different way so I least I can carry on working.
Thanks anyway