Thomas
Thomas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as IT Support Specialist. Focus on: Networks, Hardware & Accessories, OS, Multimedia
47353151

Hi The left click button on my Toshiba Satelite laptop touchpad

Hi The left click button on my Toshiba Satelite laptop touchpad is sticking/broken how do a get a replacement and repalce it?

Welcome to Justanswer.

I am happy to assist you today.

You can get a replacement touchpad either from Toshiba directly or from various Internet sellers like eBay, which is often cheaper. The procedure for changing the touchpad depends on which Toshiba model you have but in most cases it shouldn't be a problem to change it yourself.

If you tell me the model name of your laptop, I could try to look up which touchpad you need and how to change it.

Please bookmark this page, so you can return later.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi

Its a Satellite L300-29X

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX me a minute so I can look up the information for you.

Thank you for your patience.

I have found the information you need.

Below is the link to the Toshiba L300 Maintenance manual, where you will find the procedures for replacing the touch pad on page 4-51.

http://tim.id.au/laptops/toshiba/equium%20l300%20satego%20l300%20satellite%20l300%20l305%20pro%20l300%20pslb89ab.pdf

To order a new touch pad including button board, you should check out this website:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOSHIBA-L300-20D-TOUCHPAD-AND-BUTTON-BOARD-/140519941053?pt=UK_Computing_LaptopAccess_RL&hash=item20b7a423bd

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Many thnx for your help