Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.

Im locked out of my facebook account and I cant get into

I'm locked out of my facebook account and I can't get into my email because it's a college website and I no longer go to college but it won't let me get on and I can't get on to my face book now please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you with this and providing you with the information you need.

You will need to complete this specific form since you no longer have access to that e-mail account:

http://www.facebook.com/help/identify.php?show_form=hack_nologin_access

Hope this helps; thanks.

FS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I got the ling and stuff but it's just telling me that I need to get on my email account...what else can I do :(
Are you sure you read the entire e-mail? I just submitted that form and at the end it told me to reply to it. Did you reply yet?

If you are unable to regain access to your account after taking these steps, then please reply to this email with the following information:
1. Confirm that you are the owner of the account referenced in your original inquiry.
2. Confirm that you own the email address from which you are currently writing.
3. Provide a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.

We will require this information before we can assist you further. In the meantime, do not create another account using this email address. In the event that we are able to grant you access to your original account, any new account content will be lost.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I did I didn't know exactly what it ment but I just said that I own the email and that it won't let me in anymore because I don't go to college there anymore. Is that what I was suppose to do?
Yes; that's perfect! :) Now you will just have to wait to hear back from them. don't submit duplicate requests or it will put you at the back of the line if you do.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Isn't there anyway you can do something to my account where I can get my password XXXXX you? I'm using my Boyfriends email address and he doesn't know that I am I feel bad because he has alot of important emails on here and I don't want to erase the wrong ones pls help... :'( I even used his credit card he's going to know...

No.... I wish I could speed up the process but there's no way to speed it up at all. I'm sorry.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will this reset my facebook? I have messages in there that are important to me I read them because they make me feel special my bf is a sweetheart I don't want to hurt him by losing those I havent had the time to print them I work everyday and I hardly get to see him before he goes to work. :(
No; nothing will be lost. It will be there just as you left it. The only reason anything would be lost would be because someone hacked the account to maliciously delete stuff.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
oh ok. Well thank you I am still waiting on the email from facebook I will have to check tomorrow though thank you so much for the help have a goodnight sweety :)
You, too :) It's been a pleasure assisting you. Be sure to click Accept if you found this information helpful. Have a good rest of your night.
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Experience: Computer technician and founder of a home PC repair company.