Dave K
Dave K, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  30+ years experience in I.T., Certified Oracle Developer & DBA, and Director of I.T.
4585472

My polaroid mp3 touch player wont charge what should i do

Customer Question

My polaroid mp3 touch player wont charge what should i do ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dave K replied 5 years ago.
Hello. There are two possibilities here. One is that the charger is bad. This can be tested using a voltmeter - check on the charger for the output voltage rating (e.g., 9.5 volts or 12 volts or...) - this is often molded into the platic box that plugs in. Check that you are getting that voltage. Alternately, use a different charger (car charger perhaps). If you have the correct voltage or if a different charger still won't charge, then the problem is in your player. If the battery is removable, check and clean the battery contacts and try again. Otherwise it is either a failed battery or a problem with the player itself.