Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I forgot my password XXXXX zoosk can you send it to my email

Customer Question

I forgot my password XXXXX zoosk can you send it to my email adderss please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

Please click the link below..

https://login.zoosk.com/forgot.php

enter the email address you use with your zoosk account, and you will get an email with instructions on how to set a new password.

if you have any further questions, let me know!!!

Please click accept to show I have assisted you.

If you still need assistance, You can reply to this message at any time.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
WHIN i click on https;//.zoosk.com/forgot.php it send's me to a blank page and then it reads internet explorer cannot display the webpage window's xd.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I did not get an answer when i clickde on the websight to put in my email address it sent me to a blank page and then it read internet explorer cannot display the web page window's xp.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Apologies for the delay.. your messages all just came in!

Lets try this again

go to this page
https://login.zoosk.com/login.php?from=top-right

right under where it says login.. click on forgot password.

then enter your email address and zoosk will mail you to your mail the form to reset the password, shouldnt take but two or three minutes max!

If you get stuck , or have further questions, let me know.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I did not get my password XXXXX zoosk therefor i got nothen for 37.00 dallors. can you answer me why.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
IT is not alowing me to go to that page
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
What is the email address thats associated with your zoosk account. and i will enter your email address in so it sends you the password

please write the email like

johndoe ( space ) @email.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

t-bird-t1 @hotmail.com

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
t-bird-t1

is not coming up as a registered zoosk email address.. are you sure thats the one you used and thats exactly how it was spelled?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I never had a a registered email address for zoosk that know of !!!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Did you register with your mobile phone number then..

?

Or facebook? You had to register somehow with some email address or networking site..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Facebook
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok, if you log into facebook first.

and then, try to log into zoosk through facebook what happens?

Will it let you in?

And also.. Is your facebook email the same as the zoosk email you sent me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
MYy sister helped me to get on face book and the zoosk icon is on my facebook page so i can go directly to zoosk.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Excellent.. So i take it you can log on zoosk now..

And everything is set?

If you have any further questions let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Are you going to send me the password XXXXX my email !!!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Stilll trying to figure out what your Zoosk email is!!!

The email you sent me.. is that the same email you use to log onto facebook?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
PLEASE send the info on how to log into facebook as well as zoosk how i get to facebook is after i put in my email address for hotmail facebook is on my tool bar no email needed
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok.. when you go to

facebook.com

and enter your hotmail address, and your facebook password XXXXX does it let you in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I go to my hotmail and entre it's password XXXXX i enter that password XXXXX does not requier a password XXXXX it is on the bar up next tofavorites all you do is click on it.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok..
the hotmail account you use.. is it the same email account you sent me to try and use with zoosk?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok,, log into hotmail.

log into facebook, use facebook to log into zoosk. then

once logged into zoosk, click account, then click account settings

then, on the screen will be a place for you to type in and save a new zoosk password..

Let me know if you get stuck at all!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is asking me for my old password.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
ok.. what email address does it show listed there on that page for the zoosk account?

( we are almost there!)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It boes not list one but the password XXXXX have ben maxnmeto like i sed zoosk is just an icon on my facebook page i just click on it and iam there.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok,, if it does not list an email address..

add your hotmail email address then click save.. once that is done. let me know if it now shows the hotmail address foryour zoosk account.

if so, we can then reset the password!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where do i add my email address it is an icon on my facebook page
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
Ok.. go to

http://tinyurl.com/4tdcrs3

then, click log in with facebook. ( unless it logs you in automatically.)

then.. click account, then click account settings

then, add your email address..

Let me know if you get stuck
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It login automatically
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 years ago.
excellent..

then.. on the top right , click account, then click account settings

then, add your email address..

Let me know if you get stuck
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is telling me i need my facebook password XXXXX it show's my email address XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I lost you for a second
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We have spent over two hour's on this and still nothing ,son i hope you did beter in the army,. whether you did or not,I thank you for serving.THANK'S

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am still trying to get my password!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had to go but i am back now still trying to get my password XXXXX you still there!!! Ihave been waiting for over an hour is anybody there that can helpme please!!!                              CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP PLEASE                               CAN I GIT SOME HELP PLEASE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR COMING UP ON 2 HOUR'S COULD PLEASE HELP ME.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
COULD YOU TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Jane at customer support sase she think's we can get this done so let's doit.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Let's start were left off !!!