Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

I have a gateway arc 200 laptop. The harddrive is locked and

Customer Question

I have a gateway arc 200 laptop. The harddrive is locked and I do not have the password XXXXX unlock. Can you help me?? Serial number is XXXXX circa 2004
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. I think you set an HDD password XXXXX the BIOS and now you forgot it. The easiest way to resolve it is to access your BIOS settings and disable the HDD password XXXXX from there.

But if you can't access the BIOS settings also, you need to contact the gateway tech support. You need to register your product with them. Please click here to open Gateway Tech support page.

There is a software that offering HDD password XXXXX Its name isXXXXX wizard. You can check it here.

Regards
Jins

POSITIVE Feedback And A BONUS Are Always Appreciated ..

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This was no help. I need the password XXXXX reset the HDD password.

I was looking for the harddrive pass word (the request) and did not get it. I am no further after this than before. Please do not bill me for something that did not solve my original request/problem.

Hello sir, theree is not a magic password XXXXX reset it. Because the HDD password XXXXX is for security. If there is a password XXXXX setting to reset it, there is no security then. Click here and you will get tech support from Gateway if you are eligible for it. They can provide a reset code for your system after checking you are the registered owner of the system.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I understand but this did not help me. Please do not bill my credit card, I do not accept the answer as helping.

Good day!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have replyed twice (2). this was no help. I do not accept the answer and do not want my credit card charged!